Our goal is to create a special place that’s a retreat from the rest of the world. To best serve that goal, there are some special house rules which must be followed. Failure to abide by these rules will mean that you’ll have to leave before you’d like and you may owe us damages.
All guests and guests of guests on property must be:
- 21 or older
- Human (No Pets, at least not without prior written approval)
- This is a safe space for all sexualities and expressions thereof.
Guests of Guests:
- Each room is allowed two additional guests in public areas without advance permission.
- You are responsible for their behavior. Make sure they know the rules.
Privacy and Photography:
- Do not take any photos without the express permission of everyone in the photo. To help us police this, please avoid taking photos from more than a few feet away if anyone is in the photo.
- Do not disclose names or identifying information of any other guests. Particularly celebrities or other widely known persons. (And don’t ask who’s stayed here.)
- You may be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement as a condition of your continued stay.
- No commercial photography or professional equipment without written approval.
- Stuff happens and so we have a generous cancellation policy. You are guaranteed a full refund for each day so long as you cancel 24 hours before check-in time. For example, if you are booked from Monday to Thursday and find out that you no longer need the room for Wednesday night, we can give you a full refund for that night so long as you let us know before Tuesday at 3pm.
- We charge the full amount of room and tax of the reservation to the credit card used to make the reservation shortly after the booking is confirmed. Please reach out to us directly to request a refund. Refunds are processed through Stripe and may take up to 10 business days to process (blame the banks, we’re using the fastest processor available).
- If booking a room through MP events, the cancellation policies are governed by the event contract.
- Don’t roll the furniture in the bridal lounge or parlor while anyone is sitting on it. It will leave impressions in our lovely heart pine floors.
- In the Bridal Suite, don’t exit the massage chair until you’ve turned it off and allowed the foot rest to come back to the ground. You risk breaking a $9,000 chair.
- Like the Ritz Carlton, we believe in “ladies and gentlemen serving ladies and gentlemen,” so please don’t be rude to our staff.